BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Blessings

I wish that I could feel the Christmas spirit all year. I don't know what it is about Christmastime that makes you feel so blessed. We had a wonderful first Christmas with Aubrey. We had our Richardson family Christmas on Sunday the 20th with Adam's dad's family, and had a great day of food and fun. It will be so fun to see the babies grow up together!




Big Changes since last Christmas!

Adam, Aubrey and I had our Christmas Wednesday morning here at our house. Aubrey got a busy zoo, cabbage patch, books, and some clothes. I was thrilled with my new camera!


Aubrey's first stocking
Aubrey's first baby

Then, it was off to Nina and Poppy's. It was so nice to have everyone at Mom and Dad's. We didn't do much, just spent time together making cookies, playing games, and eating and talking. We did our traditional Christmas Eve at Granny's, Christmas morning at home, Christmas dinner at Grandmommy's, and Christmas night at Granny's. It is a whirlwind day, but I wouldn't want it any other way. I know that these traditions are probably going to begin diminishing as we all have our own families and traditions. While I know that's how it should be, it still is a little sad that things have to change. It makes me want to establish those same traditions with our family so Aubrey can have the same excitement and happiness that I've been so fortunate to experience every Christmas.

The whole fam
Our traditional Christmas cookies
Four Generations!

Sweet moment from Christmas morning

I am truly blessed. I have such a wonderful, loving family who I love spending time with. I have a wonderful husband and a happy marriage, and a beautiful baby girl. I'm also thankful for our home, and our jobs, and being fortunate enough to have all our needs met. I can't wait to see what's next.

0 comments: