BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Presenting Asher Joseph Steele


On Wednesday, my brother and his wife had their first child, Asher Joseph. We went to Louisville to meet the little guy today. He is a perfect, precious little baby. He's strong, healthy, and has a great disposition. Andrew and Sarah are doing a great job as first time parents. When seeing and holding him, it was hard for me to believe that Aubrey was that small. It's so crazy how soon we forget. Aubrey suddenly didn't seem like a baby anymore. I feel like I should still have a newborn-not a toddler! Aubrey always seems so tiny to me, but today she was huge! It was fun to see her so interested in Asher. She was dying to touch him, and she knew that he was something different.

Asher is beautiful, and I can't wait until the next time we get to see him.

I got a new camera for Christmas, and we had fun having a photo shoot with Asher. He was such a trooper! Here are some of the shots I took.


Angel Face


Daddy can't get enough


Mommy and Daddy's bling

Cuddly

So Alert and beautiful


So comfy



0 comments: